Today was a very exciting and fun-filled day.
This morning I went shopping with Jessica, Myriam, Tara, and Beth. I was able to buy some great Christmas presents and a pin for my travel collection. After we were finished we took the bus and train (I LOVE public transportation) back to Landskrona, had Subway for lunch (they have awesome veggie patties in Europe), and then saw the movie Fame. I liked it, but I think the original was better. After that, Jessica, Myriam, Tania and I went back to the apartment where Myriam and Jessica are staying. On the way there, we stopped at a little stage and performed silly dance moves for each other. At the apartment we had dinner (scrambled eggs and potato balls) and did Jessica's laundry, and played a very long, intense game of slap-jack.
When I got back to Evelina's house, we wrapped presents and discussed American politics.
All in all, a good day day off.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment